Most Volatile Nasdaq Stocks: Tesla Inc. And Beyond
The Nasdaq stock market is an American stock exchange based in New York City. The exchange is also known as Nasdaq or NASDAQ and tends to be heavy on tech stocks and electric vehicles. It is where tech giants like Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Tesla Inc. and so on are traded. With lots of interests in its many listings, the exchange can be very volatile, which makes it perfect for day traders.
There is also a Nasdaq index that tracks the performance of some 3,000 stocks, and have seen massive growth over the past years. While most stock markets have been beaten down massively during the coronavirus pandemic, Nasdaq offered many investors multi-fold profits.
Most Volatile Stocks in Nasdaq
It’s important to say that this article is in no way investment advice. We are just merely referring to the stocks which experience a huge change in prices on most days. The change can range from five to 10 per cent or even more, depending on the market cap. So, let’s dive into the list from below:
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA): A household name among the millennial investors and traders, this electric vehicle manufacturer led by Elon Musk sees a huge change in prices almost every day.
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT): Not as well-known as Tesla, it’s a company that operates in the blockchain e-commerce and fintech sectors.
- Jaguar Health Inc (JAGX): Jaguar Health Inc. is a commercial-stage pharmaceuticals company developing gastrointestinal medicines and other products for humans and animals.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ZYNE): Jumping up and down between three dollars to twenty dollars, this cannabis medicinal products developer is massively volatile.
- Overstock Inc. (OSTK): Rising more than 1,000% in the past year, this internet retailer is a giant of volatility.